Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Preparations....

We've been busy here readying for this Christmas season and family gatherings.  Yesterday, I spent the day shopping with my dad.  Though I was wiped at the end of the day, I LOVE spending time with my father!  

Today we are preparing our home for The Farmer's family to come.  I thought I'd throw out some recipes we're trying this year.  I made this soup a couple of weeks ago and it turned out to be a new family favorite in our home so I thought I'd try it on the in-laws today :)   Country Kitchen Broccoli Cheese Soup

Here are some other treats Riley and I made...

No Roll Sugar Cookies
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Mrs. Claus' Lemon Cookies
Fantasy Fudge
Reindeer Cookies

I'd love to hear about your holiday cooking/baking this year.  What are you favorite Christmas recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment