....and neither do the children. In paging through the year's photos, I am amazed by my blindness at the changes that happened right before my eyes on a daily basis. Each child has added inches, laughter and tears.
Thanks to you, this blog has grown tremendously as well. The page views doubled in 2015! Here are the top five posts you've made popular this year....
1. A Visual American History Timeline of Books - This post received by far the most hits this year. The timelines were a wild success...thank you!
2. Charlotte Mason Book Club - Start Here - I had no idea when I kicked off this series how studying Charlotte's 20 Principles would change my thinking.
3. Stop Teaching to the Test and Start Cultivating Affinities - Cultivating affinities is something I'll be working on in 2016.
4. Our Book of Centuries....with FREE Templates - I love giving gifts and it was wonderful to see so many taking advantage of these templates. May you be blessed....
5. Education is a Life...Providing Pabulum for the Mind - This post has really stuck with me. Simply saying, "Education is a life." seems very cliche to me now. Providing pabulum as part of that education is rich. I will be pondering this into the New Year.
Many memories were sparked when I scrolled back through some of the books we read in 2015, beginning with Einstein Never Used Flashcards and ending with Jotaham's Journey. These books played a huge roll in our growth and the shaping of personhood. It was especially fun reviewing the 2015 Back to the Classics Challenge Wrap Up. My dream is that someday all will see and appreciate the importance of these timeless books.
As we close out 2015, my wish is that you may be reminded of the wonder of Christmas morning each day throughout the New Year. Thank you for your readership. I look forward to hanging with you in 2016. Blessings to you God speed....