Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Most" Posts of 2013

I'm linking up today at Amongst Lovely Things with "Most" Posts of 2013....

 most posts 300x300 

Post with the most clicks: Books for Sale Part 1

Post with the most comments: I had a tie between Math Mania 2 and Starting Second Term 2013-2014

Post with the best picture: How does your garden grow?     I'm currently longing for the lush green in these photos :))




Post that was hardest to write: Math Mania Part 3   I did a ton of research for this whole series.  It was hard to wrap it all up and bring it together.  At that point, I was more confused about math.  Thankfully, since it has become more clear.  I felt the stretch promoted personal growth in my homeschool practices. 

Post that was your personal favorite (not your reader's favorite - your favorite): A Year's Worth of Baby

1 comment:

  1. I love rereading posts like this because it reminds me of when I read them the first time and enjoyed them! I would love some green around here too about now...

    ReplyDelete