Saturday, December 31, 2016

Reflecting Back on 2016...

As we prepare to watch the ball drop in TImes Square, Riley requested a year in review blog post with pictures.  So here's to our beautiful daughter...

January


















February























March


















April























May


















June



























July























August


















September




October


November



December





May you be blessed in the New Year,
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a neat way to reflect. I've had some trouble getting my photos to synch on the computer so haven't done too much that way. We're on holiday at the moment so hopefully I should have some to share when we get back. All the best for 2017, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol! I've done photo reviews for several years now and they are some of the kid's favorite posts. The problem is deciding which photos to choose :) Since the digital era, I don't print hardly any photos so having these posts is a way to look back. It's amazing to see how much the kids change and grow over the course of a year. I don't seem to notice it in the day to day when it's right before my eyes.

    ReplyDelete