Saturday, April 16, 2016

Fiesta Blend Smoothie...

A while back, I picked up Season's Choice Fiesta Blend frozen pineapple and mango chunks at my local Aldi store.  On the back was a recipe for what sounded like a yummy smoothie.  One morning, with a little alteration, I gave it a try for breakfast and it was a hit!  The recipe called for apple juice, however, I didn't have any so I threw in two whole apples instead.  Here's what I did...

1 cup Organic Vanilla Whole Milk Yogurt
8 oz. Fiesta Blend frozen pineapple/mango chunks
2 whole apples (washed, cored, and sliced)

Add above ingredients to blender.  Mix and serve.

It was very easy and made a great breakfast smoothie.  Served with some protein, a Fiesta Blend Smoothie is a fabulous way to start your day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment