Saturday, August 1, 2015

Chicken Enchiladas...

A couple weeks back, I linked I Am THAT Lady's website in the Friday Findings.  I have since tried a couple of her Aldo freezer meals, including Chicken Enchiladas, which were a huge hit!

The enchiladas were fairly easy to make.  They used everyday ingredients that I normally have in our pantry.  I love the fact that it's a double recipe, meaning it makes two pans, one for an immediate lunch and one for freezing.  Best of all, our kids thought they tasted wonderful!

Lauren breaks down the recipes step by step, often times, even offering a gluten free option.  She also shows lovely photos, which I'm a real sucker for.   I cooked the chicken while I was mixing the filling.  Unfortunately, I only had one can of cream of chicken so I substituted one can of cream of mushroom, which seemed to work fine.   

 
I think Chicken Enchiladas would make a lovely back to school freezer meal.  I know they'll be on our future meal plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment