Saturday, May 2, 2015

Off to Hear Carole Joy Seid....


I'm off this morning to attend my first Carole Joy Seid seminar.  I listened to Carole speak with Sarah Mackenzie on the Read Aloud Revival and she definitely sounds like a kindred spirit.  Sarah's interview prompted me to buy Seid's new DVD series, Homeschool Made Simple.  You can get a good taste of it in the 30 minute sample offered by Compass Classroom.   I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but look forward to it!  I'm also looking forward to spending today with other like minded book lovers :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the seminar went. I too loved her interview on the Read Aloud Revival podcast as I didn't know who she was. The interview prompted me to learn more about her as well and I too bought the DVD seminar. I finished it last night and it was really encouraging. I plan to rewatch it again very soon. Very much worth the price I thought.

    ReplyDelete