Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursdays of Thanks....

After much thought, I've decided this will be my last regularly scheduled Thursdays of Thanks post.   I initially started this series as a way of holding myself accountable to keeping a gratitude list after beginning to read Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts.  I now have a list of over 500 things to be thankful for :) ....but I feel keeping these posts has become a chore.  I have grown weary in my thankfulness.  Therefore, I have decided to continue my gratitude list personally and not scheduled publicly. I pray my thankfulness will be for the Glory or God and not for man. 

Thank you for your understanding....
Melissa


Ruben reading road side signs; Psalm 119; Long distance friends; 500 things to be thankful for; The thought of spring; Riley's excitement seeing her favorite nightgown clean; Farmers coming together.....

No comments:

Post a Comment