Monday, June 1, 2015

Friday Findings...Bible Study, Living Math, Karen Glass's New Project...

Yes, I'm posting Friday Findings on Monday.  I was out of town last Friday and didn't get to it, but I also didn't want to skip it because of the fun Bible and Math things I found last week.  So, without further ado....

Have you seen Kari's Bible Study Jounals at Stone Soup for Five?  They are absolutely amazing and inspiring!  I'm contemplating purchasing one of her studies and giving it a try.

Karen Glass, author of Consider This, Charlotte Mason and the Classical Tradition, announced A New Project  a couple of weeks ago.

Last week I found Cindy West's blog, Our Journey Westward.  I think I may have been there before but didn't realize how awesome it really is.  Cindy is the author of Loving Living Math and she has a plethora of living math ideas on her website.

There you have it!  I'm still working from the laptop so I have no photos to share :(  Hopefully, by the end of the week our desktop will be back up and running!


No comments:

Post a Comment